Vegetables which can help you lose weight easily


Hey y'all!!

We have been losing weight and also been trying to find ways (easier) to lose. We have looked at foods we can eat and which to avoid during this journey. You must have heard of eating vegetables as one of the foods to include in your diet when losing weight. Today we will take a look in some vegetables that will help in losing and maintaining weight.

1.Spinach
Spinach is one of the readily available vegetables in almost every part of the world. It has low amounts of calories and that's why it's recommended in weight loss.
It also improves overall health of an individual as it reduces risk of cancers, type 2 diabetes and heart diseases.

2.Broccoli
Broccoli is rich in fibre. This property makes you feel full in most times hence preventing you from over eating and craving for snacks.
It also helps in reducing calories intake.

3.Brussels sprouts
Brussel sprouts are rich in fibre, making you feel full fast after eating. They also have lower calories.
They help reduce snacks craving and lower calories intake.

4.Cauliflower
Cauliflower are rich in fibre which slow digestion making you feel full.
They also contains less amount of calories.
This helps alot in losing weight.

5.Mushrooms
Mushrooms are rich in fibre and contains low calories.
They are best when they are mixed with other foods like chicken and fish.
They help reduce the amount of calories intake.


Get to know tips on how to make vegetables and fruits part of your weight management from Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/healthy_eating/fruits_vegetables.html
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
#StaySafe

Comments

  1. I love vegetables and eat a lot of them. It's the junk I have to avoid. These are good tips for us to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these. There are so many yummy recipes that you can make from just vegetables alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all healthy vegetables and very hearty too. I did not realize that this is the reason they can help in losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these vegetables but didn't know that they can help me lose ways. Thank you for sharing.

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always helpful to know how to make good food choices when eating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A better way to be healthy is to not count calories and eat healthy food! Veggies can help a lot with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Losing weight can be challenging specially if we don't know or rather what food to eat. I'm not much of a vegetable person but I try to incorporate some in my meals (broccoli & spinach) and of course, exercise. Thank you for this tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be conscious about how I look, and literally home food and veggies have helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am trying to make brussel sprouts happen for me. I haven't got there yet. But I do love broccoli and spinach -- thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that I love eating veggies now, I was once a picky eater, haha ... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such useful information! I will try new recipes with these ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, thanks so much for the tips! I didn't know that these veggie could help to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very helpful post dint know vegetables can help this much to reduce weight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cauliflower is one of my favorite veggies because its so versatile! We eat alot of cauliflower rice around here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually needed this! Especially, I'm running out of ideas 😁❤️ thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super helpful, especially right now as I’m working on weightloss. Thanks, Ella x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love pretty much everything on this list but the cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brocolli and mushroom are really helpful in losing weight, Will maintain eating these as my favorite. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good and informative. I always had a lot of vegetables. But never brussel sprouts. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We eat a lot of broccoli, spinach and mushrooms. I need to try some new recipes for cauliflower and Brussel sprouts! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try these too! Looks so beneficial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what are your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

How to lose weight in simple ways

Foods to avoid during weight loss journey