How to lose weight in simple ways

Most of us have found ourselves gaining weight for one reason or another. Sometimes we accept ourselves the way we are, while others we want to do something to change that. Whatever your case is, it is what you choose to do.

For some of who want to lose weight, what is it that you can do to achieve that goal? Here are some simple and free things you can do to lose weight.

  1. Reduce in take of sugars, starch and carbohydratesReduction in intake of these carbs is both economical😊 and healthy.

 Energy used for breakdown of these products will instead be used for break down of stored fat that results to adding more weight.
This methods helps in losing both body fat and water weight.


2.Including protein, fat and vegetables in your diet

It is said that you are what you eat. Diet has proven to be a solution to alot of health issues overtime. When you take the step of losing weight, watching your diet is important. Make sure to that your meals contain protein, fats and vegetables.

It had been proven that taking proteins in your diet reduces cravings and unnecessary thoughts about food.By this, your desire to eat snacks in weird hours is reduced. Eating  food rich in protein eventually reduces intake of calories.

When it is your body concerned, consider taking healthy proteins from healthy sources. Such sources includes; meat from beef, chicken,pork and lamb, fish, eggs, and protein plants such as beans, legumes.

The following is a list of vegetables that you can take when on diet; broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomatoes, kale, Brussels sprouts,cabbage and lettuce.

When losing body fat, you might be afraid to take in fats. That shouldn't be the case as you can chose to eat healthy fats from recommend sources. Such sources include; olive oil, coconut oil,avocado and butter.

If you are trying to lose weight, why not take these two simple and free ways?. It requires self discipline to adhere to diet.
Remember: To Always Love YOU

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great tips, and especially now when it's such a challenge to take care of ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two great ways to amend your diet to put your body on the right path to achieving better weight and better health. I would also add a level of exercise as well to accelerate the process. This is a good reminder for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used ketogenic diets extensively to lose weight and really appreciate your advice in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always good advice. . . now, to implement it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reducing intake of sugar is my biggest challenge. I have been trying so hard to fight it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exercising and eating the right foods is really important for me. More veggies is super important in my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guilty of eating too much sugar - I can devour a whole Cadbury bar in just one sitting. In my defense, I run marathons so I maintain my weight though I really have to work on reducing chocolates and sweets. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally believe that discipline is the root of everything else! Especially that we are stuck at home and we have this current situation, it is very important to stay healthy. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It takes a lot of self-control and determination to stick to a diet. Staying away from sugars is so hard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good tips, eating less does help a lot on having a good progress when exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life is funny.A lot of people around me want to lose weight while I want to gain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This might be something most people and especially women have to deal with. Great tips. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good tips I need them. Very difficult for me to control myself eating sweet dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great weight loss advice. Just need to set to work on your tips now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love broccoli and am a protein addict whilst on my fitness journey and I can already see huge differences already! x
    Marina Rosie x
    https://www.marinawriteslife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! Super simple and easy to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  18. they say keto works but I think not for everyone, I need this and may try. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. If I can add maybe drinking water straight for a few days. I did it for a week and definitely lost some weight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have been trying to do since long. Everytime dedication fails. Thanks for the help?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great simple ways to not gain weight. dding protein does help.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really an easy steps to lose weight. Gonna share this on my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great tips to loose weight and your post as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what are your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Vegetables which can help you lose weight easily

Foods to avoid during weight loss journey